number one

Apparently, we have been #1 on our agency’s baby girl list for a few weeks now. I had thought we were still #2. My Mom seems to think that we will get our referral this week. I really hope that she is right. It seems like as the weather changes the wait is getting harder and harder. I am at the beginning of the busy season with my jewelry company and it won’t slow down until after the first of the year. It is probably for the better because I am pretty sure I would have gone insane with the wait by now if I hadn’t had so much to do. Even if we get a referral this week it seem highly unlikely that we will be able to travel until after Tet. I think best case scenario would be that we would travel late February or early March. Either way, we are a few days closer.

Explore posts in the same categories: adoption

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: